Autobahn here I come!

Posted on

Look out European Drivers, here I come! International Driving Permit in Hand.

It may or may not be needed to rent and drive a car around Europe but as a good Girl Scout I’m always prepared.

For $15 and a passport photo AAA will issue you an International Driving Permit. It’s about the size of a passport and one of the most unofficial looking documents ever.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *